Location: Duluth, GA
Position Type: Full-time
Department: Managed Services
Reports to: Manager of Customer Solutions
Travel Required: <10%
Pay Basis: Hourly
Required Job Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in technical positions; account management or relevant Trextel experience considered
- Experience interacting directly with customers on technical issues
- Experience working in a NOC or experience with monitoring and/or ticketing systems supporting managed network services
- Experience with account management, technical sales, or similar customer-facing role desired
- Data analyst experience is a plus
Required Degrees, Skills, and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Engineering, IT, MIS, Business) or relevant Trextel experience
- Experience with Network Monitoring Systems
- Proficiency in MS Excel or other data analysis tools
- Proven ability to deal with customers in a technical environment (support or sales)
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to consistently and cogently address our customers’ needs
- Technical certifications (CompTIA Network+, Cisco, MS, etc.) or relevant field experience a plus
- Analytical problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet all project milestones and tasks on time
At Trextel, our Managed Service Account Managers (MSAMs) fulfill a vital role in our organization to serve our customers. Operating in a highly-cooperative team environment with Sales, Project Management, and the NOC, the MSAMs successfully onboard new customers and maintain customer satisfaction throughout the service lifecycle. The MSAMs are responsible for configuring customer profiles in the Trextel system, for ongoing reporting and analysis of customer networks, and for stewardship of customer accounts. They will be closely involved during and after implementation to ensure the customer expectations for Trextel’s managed services are met. With a combination of technical and personal skills, the MSAMs are equipped to understand and meet customer’s needs and develop relationships.
- Successfully onboard new managed services customers, gathering needed information from customer IT staff and configuring the platform for use by the NOC.
- Ensure devices are added/deleted to the monitoring and managed services systems promptly and correctly
- Assist with keeping Customer Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) updated and maintained for use in the NOC.
- Act as the single point of contact for managed services clients, answering questions regarding services, billing, and escalations.
- Perform monthly and/or weekly customer reviews of key network metrics and chronic issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer communication.
- Generate necessary reporting (e.g. RFO Summary, Availability, and MTTR data) for quarterly stewardship meetings with customers to ensure Trextel NOC, managed services and monitoring are meeting customer needs (and SLAs if applicable). Recommend additional services needed based on issues and resolution.
- Provide ad hoc reporting to key customers as needed.
- Document hardware replacement customer contracts so that the Project Coordinators providing lifecycle services ensure all Trextel responsibilities are being met.
- Work with Accounting as needed on monthly reconciliation of invoices and maintain tracking of disputes, credits, and resolution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and ensure all activities are being performed at a satisfactory level.
Abilities Including Physical Requirements:
|Lifting up to 20 lbs||Use of Hands to Finger, handle or feel|
|Carrying up to 20 lbs||Physical Coordination|
|Stooping, Bending||Eye-Hand Coordination|
|Kneeling, Squatting||Close Vision|
|Standing||Color Vision (ability to identify/distinguish color)|
|Sitting||Depth Perception (ability to judge distance)|
|Overhead Reaching||Repetitive Motion|